Silverlight Terrace heart bolt
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He's quiet, though nodded gently. Her tones make it sound so foreign but it is home and his pride in it is not going anywhere. As for the details, of how he intended to see the sea some day well ahead of him, he had not reached a conclusion. First, he had to get there. "We'll see," the yearling answered, suddenly pressing his ears back, before springing them up again in a waver of indecision. Sight, and scent of her combined, reminded him of the here and now--not some day later when he managed to get it together to go see for himself. The details could come then.

Which.. his sights traced the roll of her shoulders, making his head tilt ever so subtly at the mention of a striking creature. Typically quick to run his mouth, he oddly found few words too available. I am where I want to be. Somehow, "Me too," felt far, far too clunky in return to her but it spun (spilled) forth all the same. He could agree, hesitantly--since he toed uneasily towards overwhelmed, but the curious wolf in him was eager to test his footholds, evidently.

He pricked his ears up and well, he just really wanted to agree with more than just his stance alone so his tail waved a gentle, small beat. He couldn't complain. "Do you want to see more of the valley?" he quipped instead and lifted a forepaw, newly keen to take to real motion. "I'm Jarilo." he added, eyes bright.

what a shitty wait i am sorry. )8 i could totally fade if you'd like
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
heart bolt - by Jarilo - May 30, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 05, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 06, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 10, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 16, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - June 24, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: heart bolt - by Erzulie - June 27, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: heart bolt - by Jarilo - July 05, 2018, 12:35 AM