Broken Boulder but i have high unicorn tolerance
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
All Welcome 
PAPA WANTS HIS BABYS @Brilliance @Mali

after queenie manages to successfully force him into the den, her words reassuring (or... reprimanding, really), delight takes a few minutes to find a way to lay down as gingerly as possible, still afraid of crushing them by accident. it takes a moment, but it becomes clearer he's not in immediate danger of killing them (yet) and he relaxes. this is his first time seeing them up close like this -- delight takes in the details of their forms, the way their colors are beginning to shift. already mali's lighter, a soft silver taking over his coat -- and he can see the bigger splotches of merle in brilliance's coat, too. @Solomon is still a dark shape, though he can see light spots on her, too. 

cautiously, nervously, he reaches out to brilliance, gathering her into his paws and giving her a gentle lick on the top of her head. if queenie's got a soft spot for mali, delight's is for brilliance: she was the first one to enter his life, and she carries his name. beside him, solomon shoves against his side in a fruitless search for milk, making quiet complaints into his armpit before resignedly sprawling beside him. like brilliance, her eyes had opened -- but without the fuss and fanfare beyond some initial upset at the sudden change. unlike her noisy siblings, solomon seems to resign herself to these events beyond her control (for the most part), a moody shadow of her father.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Ariel - June 27, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Mal - June 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Solomon - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Brilliance - July 04, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Mal - July 15, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: but i have high unicorn tolerance - by Brilliance - July 20, 2018, 09:39 PM