Alpine Lake timbaland, khaled, scott storch, birdman
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
bein vague cause idk if @Niamh is gonna come with or not.

now tegan had actually spoken to @Quixote. he'd debated just skrtin off with towhee and lying about it, but he reconsidered on account that if niamh found out she'd probably be pissed, and he was trying to stay on her good side. what? what about @Towhee? who cares if she got mad-- towhee thought his idea was stupid, she could suck fuckin dick. her own dick, maybe, if only tegan knew about that

quixote had of course agreed that it was a good idea. because, it was a fucking good idea, duh. he'd also made a snarky comment, apparently once towhee had said that moonspear was a nonissue or something like that, which, honestly, it probably was, but tegan just wanted to make buddies with them. he left that part out when he told towhee, really not wanting to hear her bitch the whole trip-- quixote agreeing with him was enough for him, so HAH, in her face.

now, i didn't mention this in my last thread with towhee because the thread hadn't actually been taken yet and i didn't know what to say about it yet-- but when tegan returned to the plateau from his scouting trip he'd let her know about how he'd scented @Whip near the mountains, and that he was also hoping that he was in the pack with gannet. of course, there was the off chance that he'd just fuckin miss the dude and they wouldn't ever find him but... well the chance was there.

tegan stopped where he stood, happy he'd brought them to the lake cause the dude was a thirsty bitch. he dropped his head and lapped up a good bit of water. when he raised, he looked to towhee, licking the loose water from his muzzle. "we're like halfway there, b," he said with a happy wave of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
timbaland, khaled, scott storch, birdman - by Tegan - July 10, 2018, 09:23 AM