Verdant Basin every road takes us farther from home
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan had this problem where-- don't act surprised-- he hated doing things if they weren't for himself. i mean, don't get me wrong, raven? thumbs up. towhee? nice. niamh? thicc in rl and in his heart. he loved all his friends and packmates, and would absolutely do anything for them... but like... if you could do it and also get something out of it then like, fuck yeah. this was one of those times.

though he typically just fucked off to god knows where without alerting anyone, today tegan let @Towhee know he was going to scout for herds. he wasn't a  gamekeeper or anything so like, when he found herds he really couldn't do anything. like, following and seeing and being like 'ah yes, a herd, i shall go alert raven' was about the most he could do. but it was useful all the same. he spotted the herd from some distance on a higher slope, tail wiggling. fuck! yeah! herd spotted, time to go fuckin swimming. that was the bonus of this trip-- get herd for pack, go roll in the shallows. win-fuckin-win.

but, oh-- oh FUCK what the fuck. tegan's victory was abruptly s o i l e d when he heard a loud bark break the air. he didn't fuckin see anything except some dark shape in the grass-- was that a wolf? fuck she was tiny, must've been a puppy-- and then all of a sudden the animals were scrambled. tegan frowned. he preferred his breakfast over-medium. but, to be fair, it was pretty fuckin funny... he liked her style. 

he watched as the dark wolf trapezed on over to the water and plopped down. he'd started walking closer at this point and watched as she inhaled a good fuckload of water, he snorted. 

two approaches to this situation-- tegan went with both. well, actually, 3 ways-- tegan went with all three. "don't drown yourself above water," was his charming opening, paired with a bright wagging tail. he'd move it along. "dude, you kinda scattered a herd, real pain in the ass," he began as he padded up(did herds regroup? or relocate? tegan didn't know), "but that was pretty fuckin dope too-- aren't you kinda worried you'll get fuckin whacked, though?" he stood a short distance off, grey head tilted to one side. he kept his opinions of her appearance to himself, for the time being. he'd wait until she opened up that moutha hers to pass judgements.
Messages In This Thread
every road takes us farther from home - by Maya - July 29, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: every road takes us farther from home - by Tegan - July 30, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: every road takes us farther from home - by Maya - July 30, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: every road takes us farther from home - by Tegan - August 08, 2018, 10:16 AM