Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I believe this is the last from me. (Unless she's directly referenced or something.) but I'm gonna leave this for a while, so whoever needs to can wrap up :)

She hadn't expected them to heed her advice concerning the Gamma - in all honesty, she might not either if it were her subordinate - but she offered a mere shrug of her slender shoulders. That was their decision. 

The woman, Wraen, appeared to know more about the territory despite Rannoch's claim to it. The healer turned to her, listening intently. It was possible it were a ruse, a goose chase sent to maroon them in unsuitable lands. Surely if it were, they would send them farther than just over the mountains. Despite her distrust in others, she was forced to believe that Wraen might be speaking the truth. 

"I'd also find allies more preferable to enemies. We'll look into the territories," her gaze first found Kavik, then Grezig. She would need to discuss this with them, with the entirety of the wolves at her back. 

The offer Rannoch makes sends a prick of unease up her spine. She's not sure she's entirely comfortable resting, or keeping those she cares about, in a place so heavily populated by bears or that appears to be so close to the home of another pack. 

Still, the healer nods in acceptance. "Thank you," she murmurs genuinely, glancing to Kavik with significance. Liri's yet to puzzle out whether or not she'll accept the offer, but once she gets a moment to speak with her mate; she's certain she'll find clarity. 

"That would be much appreciated," Liri dipped her head, exhaustion peeking through. The trip, that had unknowingly started just beyond the Sanctuary, has tired her more than cares to admit. 

Once the Sunspire wolves had dispersed, Liri would take her place at Kavik's side. They would all discuss what was to be done and she would follow after her mate, to wherever they planned to rest.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Síff - August 13, 2018, 07:44 AM