Duskfire Glacier The stars welcome him with open arms
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her silence stretched, the stillness of the earth landing between the two packmates. When finally, her voice shook the world, it was empty devoid of any sentiment. Her question was a surprise and yet also was not. Siarut hadn’t meant to hurt her in such a way, considering he knew a similar pain. Taking a deep breath, he considered his words very carefully.

“Uki.” He started, closing his mouth to think on the correct response again. Nothing seemed good enough, giving a small sigh he risked getting closer. Pacing to her side, her seated himself. “Uki,” Her tried again, “We hardly know each other.” The ice bear turned his head, seeking her eyes. He had rushed once. To quickly, and with the force of a hurricane. He thought he had fallen hard for Ceara, and so he had gotten hurt. Hurt in a way he would never share with his family, too embarrassed to admit how much he still cared for a woman that hadn’t returned his favour.

“When I met you, I saw a northern woman who needed a family.” His green gaze turned away preferring the scenery around them. “I very much want to give that to you.” He could see the acceptance of Takiyok and even Shivali as the trip continued. They had accepted her into their band, just as he. “I trust you Uki, just as my sisters do.” Giving another sigh, he continued to avoid her gaze. “I would like to think of you as my sister…. For now.”

Siarut couldn’t explain why he held his heart so close, or why he couldn’t admit if or when he might possibly return her affection. He wasn’t sure about anyone, except his sisters. And he knew he trusted them and loved them so dearly, gathering what courage he had left he turned once more to Uki. He was guarded, ready for her to snap and leave the home he had created, the ice bear could only hope he had said enough to make her stay. Maybe then he could show her she meant more to the pack then she thought she did.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
The stars welcome him with open arms - by Uki - August 03, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Uki - August 13, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Uki - August 16, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Uki - August 17, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Siarut - August 24, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Uki - August 27, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: The stars welcome him with open arms - by Siarut - August 28, 2018, 11:28 AM