Sunbeam Lair let's play this game called 'when you catch fire, i wouldn't piss to put you out'
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
SOMEHOW I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU REPLIED TO THIS??? I AM SO SORRY.

Grezig was not expecting the response she got—laughter. And then… her name, coming from the name of a stranger. But no… this was not a stranger. This was her brother. Her younger brother, whom she had not seen in months, which would explain why she had not immediately recognized him. “Zurek,” she said, a statement rather than a question. “What are you doing here?” He clearly had not come looking for her, given his complete surprise upon finding her. “Is the pack all right?” She studied her little brother. He looked well enough. He was bigger than the last time she had seen him. He must be a yearling now… It was strange to be sitting here with him, in all honesty. When she’d left the pack months ago she had never expected to see any of her family again. She’d said her farewells and left. And now here was Zurek, sitting before her. Very strange…

Even stranger was that the boy had nothing to say to her, as if brushing off his big sister. Grezig snorted, feeling no particular loyalty to him. He had come here on his own, meaning that he was capable of being on his own. She said her goodbyes and left him there, determined never to come back to this creepy place again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let's play this game called 'when you catch fire, i wouldn't piss to put you out' - by RIP Grezig - August 21, 2018, 08:04 PM