Duskfire Glacier But we both know that won't be enough
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The man continued his vigil over their land as he thought over his sister's statements. "Yes it does. I too have some stuff to get used to." Siarut continued to smile at his dear sister, glancing over his shoulder at her. Taking his gave off the landscape bellow. 

"You know. When you were born, mother had many issues." Siarut started. It was a story he had never told his sister, the whole reason why he had taught her everything he knew and the reason he trusted her so much. "The midwives tried to help, but they could do nothing." Siarut turned from his younger sister, looking down at the rocky eges bellow. "Mother had to fight for you life and the lives of you littermates." Siarut shook his head, "She fought so hard." A smile came to his face once more, "And you were born, alongside Tomkin." He had no desire to think of her other littermates Sadiq and Shila had no place in his heart, they seemed to have chosen their father. Even Tomkin seemed to have abandoned them many weeks ago. 

"You were so strong when you came into the world. Father used to say that you were his Golden Childe his saviour. But I knew different. You were my sister, and from the moment I saw you, I knew you would never and could never let me down." Siarut's gaze glistened with affection as he recounted the story of her birth. 

"You were about three weeks old when I finally was able to greet you properly. But even then so stop suckling and tried to make you way to me." Siarut grinned even broader, if that was possible, "You probably don't remember, but you came to me. And it was at that moment that I knew you were meant for greater things than our father could offer." Siarut wasn't sure why he said those things, in the past he had never thought to reveal his first encounter with his dearest sister.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 12, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Siarut - August 14, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: But we both know that won't be enough - by Takiyok - August 14, 2018, 09:58 PM