Silver Moraine 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Cameo for now! If addressed/needed, please throw out a tag! (:

Nanook had allowed a comfortable gap to spread between herself and her companion, for while Siarut's company was one she enjoyed, she had never been one to cling. There was a freedom she felt with the Northerner that left her at ease to explore the moraine away from his side, at the pace her curiosity saw fit, and for him to explore the same. There was much to discover here - at least, as much as one wished to find - and after roving ahead a fair distance she rerouted herself to Siarut, curious to know his thoughts on this place, and to share her own.

His stark fur was much easier to spot in the giant scar of grey than Clary's had been, and his form, much more regal than her light-footed niece. She spotted him with ease, but tipped her head when she caught sight and sound of someone else.

The Apaata slid forward, navigating the moraine with the grace of a dancer. She would offer her aid, if necessary, but for the moment she stopped at a useful yet respectable distance away, ears forward and eyes upon the stone-furred stranger, intent to discover the nature of the meeting before deciding anything else.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Nanook - August 16, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 24, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 25, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 25, 2018, 09:45 PM