Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It was something deep in his heart, where it should have been frozen and stiff - his instincts, primal and raw, they continued to drive the soldier on in this battle of wits. Neither would back down, neither would submit to the icy gaze of the other and it was this that kept them bound; he could feel her body beneath his incisors, but so too could he feel the leathery surface of her own nose pressing onto the skin of his neck. Both could end the other's life, in this dangerous dance, but neither made the move. They were both waiting for something that would not come.

It was infuriating that the she-wolf would not bend under his touch, as though no fear coursed through her veins at the beast's presence despite his displays. Part of him desired to push her to the ground and show his fangs at a closer proximity, so she could feel the hot breath billow out of his muzzle like the smoke of a ravenous dragon but he was distinctly aware of her own jaws, prepared to latch around his throat. He was not frightened of her, no, but he would not be the one to break. He would not shatter at her doing, collapsing into pieces of broken glass at her paws - no, never. She would snap beneath him, submit to his will, it was the only outcome he could envision within his mind.

"Don't play with me," The whisper slithered from his lips with the sinister hiss of a snake, so terribly close to her ear, though beneath the surface it was laced with a desire - of what, it would not be spoken. Even Aries himself was unsure, but this girl was playing a dangerous game, and it was one he intended fully to win.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM