Stone Circle Every Little Thing She Does
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera listened to what Valette was saying, she didn't interrupt her, she didn't even feel the need to make a snarky remark. She felt what Valette was saying to her was true, and she felt those words sink into her mind, and she didn't push them to the back of her mind, they remained in her thought process. The young female's emotions were swirling in her mind, she wasn't sure if she could handle them all rushing about in her body. However the one thing that she was certain about, and that was Valette was right. The Alpha had hit the nail right in the head about what she was saying about her, and Vespera couldn't be more surprised on how Valette knew about this situation. But, her judgement began to cloud, her body became more tense than Valette was going on about, and her fur began to bristle. Vespera shot a defiant glance at Valette, tail beginning to rise slowly, "What do you know about me? You barely even know me, so you assume that I am like this? You may be Alpha of this pack, but that doesn't give you infinite knowledge on me!" Vespera stomped her paw in the ground with enough force to show her paw print clearly. Now the emotions that were locked inside her came pouring out like rushing water of a river, and she became an emotional teenager, but she didn't know how to deal with it. Vespera's chest was heaving, she was fighting back the urge to cry out, but she had no more mental strength anymore. The young female was emotionally unstable and unable to control herself, and her vision became blurry with tears and her heart filled with confusion, "Why are you nice to me? Why do you care about some random pup that wonders by herself all alone without her family to protect her? Why?! I have just have a terrible attitude that I have adapted to over time. I don't know who I am anymore!" Vespera was beginning to shake, her legs felt like twigs under a rock and she didn't know how long she could hold it, "The old Venus died when her parents were taken away from her!" She felt her lungs burst on that last statement, but she realized what she said, and her eyes widened. However suddenly, her twig legs cracked, and the rock of emotions she was holding onto fell, and Vespera flopped to the ground in tears with her paws covering her eyes as she tried to pull herself together. "I'm sorry...." The female said shakily.
Messages In This Thread
Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 20, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 21, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 22, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 23, 2018, 09:11 AM