Bitterroot Valley on this earth not alone we stand
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
wardruna pondered alongside his charge; imrathil was uninformed of his wonderings, yet somehow drew the same private thoughts himself. how the world delighted in presenting unexpected obstacles -- how when things seemed so close to grasp, they slithered out of reach.

such was the way of the world ingram (and imrathil) knew. a world that was callous and insensate to the struggles of those that lived within it. a world that turned on its own cruel orbit, senseless and ever marching forward.

west, or south?

he was aware wardruna was looking at him then. his gaze roved from the western rims, to the distant southern peaks. on impulse, guided by an unseen memory he hardly knew, he replied.

"west."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
on this earth not alone we stand - by Ingram Sr - September 08, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Wardruna - September 09, 2018, 04:31 AM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Wardruna - September 09, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Wardruna - September 09, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Wardruna - September 10, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: on this earth not alone we stand - by Ingram Sr - September 15, 2018, 09:59 AM