Bearclaw Valley just have the strength to know you're wrong,
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
an eerie silence came over stigmata for a long-drawn moment after she spoke. his figure became stone, and a severity enveloped him in the form of a black and oppressive aura. he could accept being accused of failing to remain impressed by her and her kin, but the implication that she or anyone else might intentionally seek to expel him was almost beyond his understanding. his pride wouldn't allow the slight.

"you would drive me away?" he returned, almost in disbelief. "after i have shown you nothing but respect, and- and driven myself to injury just so—!" the smokehound found himself rising indignantly, wrought with the emotion only indra was yet capable of driving him to. he was stricken, in that moment, by all the suddenly complicated pieces that had become his life and how strained he felt without the power to control them.

he stopped fuming immediately and deflated - eager to preserve what little he could of his indifferent facade - and he sidled on an agitated expression as he regarded indra evenly in a moment that would make or break them. "i will not stay or return to a place i am unwanted."
Messages In This Thread
just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - September 30, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Stigmata - October 30, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - November 02, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:53 AM