Whitewater Gorge And all those evenings
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
forward dated to 10/7/2018

Autumn's arrival was quiet in Teekon. Though the trees still held tight to their leaves and the grass swayed green in the day's light, fog crept in as they slept and cold nipped at her nose as the healer left the Door behind. 

The realization that summer was over left the leader feeling introspective - her mind trailing back into the past to examine memories of autumns in Teekon that had long passed. The deep gouges that followed the length of her spine - injuries caused by the bear's attack - were still tender, causing the healer to move more stiffly than she usually might. Her wandering was limited but she longed to see see some of the nearby territory before the cold season set in and kept her closer to home. 

It was painful to pick her way down the plateau's face but once on the ground, the sylph fared well enough. She was content to wander alongside the Whitefish, following it south to the spot where it cut through the ground via ravines and narrow gorges. 

Liri turned away from the Gorge, leaving its thunderous roar behind in favor of examining the plant life that grew nearby. Her attention was drawn to a comfrey plant - as she needed to restock that particular herb in her stores - and she began to dig around the plant's roots.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And all those evenings - by Síff - October 01, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 14, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - November 03, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - November 05, 2018, 06:57 AM