Firestone Hot Springs It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The hunter nodded absently, mahogany optics trailing after the elder buck as it fled across the steppes - growing ever smaller until it vanished into the dark confines of an evergreen wood. Her head tilted back towards the herd, watching as they milled about with lingering anxiety at the minor conflict. The younger buck continuously snorted, stamping broad hooves as he patrolled about his harem. 

She could not understand their ways but in truth, were they so different?

Wraen's words brought her attention back to the fact that she was not alone, her eyes seeking the former Spire wolf as if suddenly remembering her presence. 

"Thank you for joining me. Safe journeys, friend," she called out softly as she watched the mottled grey agouti disappear into the grass. 

It was some time before she no longer felt the presence of another, when it was again just Liri and the deer and the waving sea of grasses. The Alpha lingered, watching the deer from atop her knoll until they moved on to pastures warmed by the rising sun. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe - by Síff - November 20, 2018, 11:47 AM