Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
towhee left, and tegan nodded as she did do. aight, time to fuck shit up. 

"absolutely," said tegan, who began to move forwards after bat cuffed him. better not to lie to the girl, he thought. hah. "towhee is deaf-- which is why she sounds like she's chokin on-- uh, choking," he began to explain, saving the crude reference for himself, "ptero is just how we communicate with her, cause sometimes she doesn't read mouths too well." easy stuff.

"if you stay here long enough you'll learn some of it," he told her. and then, with a small smile, tegan added, "my name is tegan-- tegan." he signed the words as he said them, and then motioned to her, still signing while he spoke, "my name is bat-- bat." 

"we'll have to come up with a motion for rory, i doubt towhee has one already."
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Tegan - October 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM