Stone Circle You only have me now.
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Can do! (: I've been waiting for this ;__;

Merrit yanked his head out of the hole he'd been digging and swung around, drawn by his mother's call. There was an edge to her voice that Merrit couldn't place, and he wondered, briefly, if his siblings had somehow gotten them all in some round of trouble. Yet he couldn't think of what they could be punished for, and so he wondered instead if his mother was simply rallying them together for another lesson or the like. That made more sense, though didn't fully satisfy the question of what made their lesson so urgent to attend - but mother always had her reasons.

The boy gathered these thoughts as he moved through the forest on legs like a spider, already boastful of the height he would attain - even though now, whatever majesty he might one day carry was lost in the lanky gangle of youth. This made him move with much greater care, having misjudged his gait more than once, and having tasted the dirt just as many times too many. Yet when he pushed through the underbrush that bordered the rendezvous, he found himself distracted by mother and Arlette, and with one foul step he quickly found himself tripping over his over-sized paws and stumbling forward like a newborn fawn to catch himself.

He staggered against the air with an ungraceful catch before he could collide with either his sister or his mother - though he drew dangerously close, and he procured them both a sheepish cant of his ears as he settled next to Arlette, attention more than fixed on mother and wholly pretending that didn't just happen.
Messages In This Thread
You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Arlette - October 11, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Merrit - October 12, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Merrit - October 13, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 11:20 AM