Lost Creek Hollow And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She tilted her head.  Really, it had caught him that off-guard?  She stretched and got to her feet as she spoke, A while back i ran into one of their members while fishing -- before that patrol where we talked.  He seemed normal enough to start, but once the pieces came together he seemed to desperately want a fight I wasn't going to give him.  Practically threw a tantrum, but apparently had no time or desire to find out who or what even was involved.  Blessed be the ignorant.  They were going to have fun starting wars if they weren't careful.  Why would someone seek vengeance but not the information that would allow him to actually get it?

I guess he was told Rannoch had taken a whole legion of soldiers or something, and who knows what other bizarre nontruths.  How else could a pack be that far detached from reality other than a cult?  There'd been like three fighters at best, from what she could recall.  It wasn't nearly as impressive as the guy had been made to believe.

It was kind of disappointing.  He was entirely blinded by his fanaticism, and apparently he was a new member.  Metaphorically at least.  The poor sap couldn't seem to tell Treason was practically begging to be recruited at that stage.  It was too bad his rather unhinged mind crossed him off Treason's list before she'd even finished writing him on it.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope - by Arbiter - October 17, 2018, 12:05 AM