Lost Creek Hollow Should I revise or rewrite
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason nodded.  She had no idea what was the reason for the disband, nor really any knowledge of their members besides Mona and the trespassing kids. Something did seem to be hanging over the other woman though.  Was she somehow the cause of it?  Had she been thrown out before it had disbanded proper?  A few other speculative thoughts ran through her mind, but Treason didn't think it was worth the effort to pry for the truth.

She looked back over to the distant deer for a moment.  Does that herd roam all the way down to your lands then?  Well traveled bunch.  Would that make them more delicious or maybe too stringy?  She wasn't sure.  They'd just have to hunt one at one point and find out.  Unfortunately, that might also make them harder to hunt if they were used to long treks.  I'll need to learn about the resources here, obviously.  I trust our scouts picked a good place, but it's not like the rest of us have been here before.  It was perhaps a bit more honest than Treason normally was, but there was no harm in saying so in her eyes.  The bulk of the pack was here and the territory wasn't without resources -- that was pretty much all that was needed.

Treason dipped her head politely.  I'm Treason, now beta here at the Creek.  Or Hollow.  Whatever we're calling it.  The fact Easthollow was right next door didn't make things easy to name.  So would it reference the creek more?  But the creek was 'lost'... Whatever.  She'd figure it out eventually.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - October 18, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Mona - October 19, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - October 20, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Mona - October 23, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - October 27, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Mona - November 03, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - November 03, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Mona - November 15, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Should I revise or rewrite - by Arbiter - November 19, 2018, 01:07 AM