Moonspear I make the moves up as I go
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Private 

She had explored the forest at the base of the mountain inside and out. Forests were usually good for scavenging herbs, but the one on her new territory was so dense and dark that it didn't offer enough sunlight for a lot useful herbs to grow. It was fine, though; there was another wooded area just outside the territory that Speedy had been gathering plants from even before she joined Moonspear. She actually had an herb cache there and had spent a day after first arriving here to move her plants from there to a new cache hidden safely within the borders of her new home.

The empath had spent most of the morning gathering more witch hazel and elder bark to add to her cache. There was plenty of it in the woods near the lake where her old cache had been. Once she had a good collection, Speedy crossed back over the borders, moving quickly and with purpose, mouth full of plants and bark. Winter was steadily approaching, and she wanted to have enough plants stored to last through the cold season.
Messages In This Thread
I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - December 01, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - December 05, 2018, 01:44 AM