Moonspear Frosty the snowman
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
'Far off' sounded good, but Charon wasn't entirely convinced. Over the barrier mountains was in the direction that he had fought that two-toned woman and who knew if maybe she was a port of Redhawk Caldera's moves against him. Either way, he hadn't personally heard of them much of late, so maybe he was worrying over nothing. Now that Ame mentioned it, Charon vaguely remembered hearing about the Redhawks, but he'd easily forgotten about it until now. Then again, if they had taken Yami, would they really have come here to inform Moonspear of their whereabouts? It made no sense. "Hmm-mm," he said, finding it hard to make sense of it but, for now, dismissing the notion of Redhawks taking Yami.

'Some group along the coastlines' didn't sit too well with Charon. He wondered where they were exactly, so that he knew how big a threat they were. "We should send out someone to scout for them and let us know where that pack is," he said. "I'm a bit out of the loop - do we have any new ones we could send to prove themselves?" Maybe Amekaze knew, had any suggestions. She and Hydra had accepted most of these new wolves into the pack; he hadn't even met all of them yet.

As for his Blackfeather friend... Charon frowned, not having thought of Potema for a while. He admitted, "I last spoke to her before the war, lost track of her after. I'll check out Blackfeather and call for her there. I'll be careful, in case it gets dangerous." He knew that things weren't looking too well over at Blackfeather Woods, considering they'd had some trouble with them, but Potema'd never let anyone abduct his child there, he was sure of it. Then again, if she were still alive, wouldn't she have visited him by now, to let him know she was fine after the war with the Redhawks..?
Messages In This Thread
Frosty the snowman - by Charon - October 31, 2018, 03:25 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 02, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 13, 2018, 05:48 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - November 19, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - November 23, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 02, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 10, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 11, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Frosty the snowman - by Charon - December 18, 2018, 09:15 AM