Lost Creek Hollow time to sink way into the blue, dear
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Great.  So the Bearclaw wolves had come with a nice pile of drama that would have to be untangled at some later point.  If Terance had known some(?) of these these wolves, did he know everything that had gone on there?

Well he won't be allowed to repeat that in the future, she said with a bit of a sneer.  As far as Treason was able, she would make sure that pups born would be to actual pairs or at the very least be born to be useful.  Unless Xan suddenly climbed in rank, he'd better be planning to keep it in his fluffy white pants.  We had our own troubles. There were two women in our pack that used our resources to bear their children, then left with their whelps as soon as they were reasonably mobile.  I don't think they ever made it clear to anyone if anything was wrong before saying they were leaving.  Treason made no attempt to temper her words.  Loyalty was important to her, and them bailing like that had marked them as treacherous in her eyes, even if Rannoch had said they were allowed to return.  They would never be truly welcome with Treason around -- you couldn't just forgive them hanging out and being useless for several months like a pile of furry leeches, bailing when they would have finally been able to be more useful again.  She left out that Terance was the father of one of the litters.  He'd probably had enough random trauma happen to have that wound clawed open again unless he chose.  Treason wrapped up that tale quite seriously, Either way, these types of things won't be happening again if I have my say.  

The slight shift in topics was accompanied by a less-sharp tone.  This, after all, was discussing positive things, not "are you attempting to destroy the pack" things.  If you've had enough of pups, then feel free to take on hunting roles.  The youths you arrived with are old enough to be left to their own devices, aren't they?  She looked to Indra for confirmation, but continued. I believe Nara also does quite a bit of hunting as well.  You could probably work with her.  Either way, we arrived here with empty caches so I'm sure winter will try to catch us off-guard.  Treason couldn't blame her for wanting to do something different, as she had no desire to care for anyone else's pups but probably would have lacked the pity to do as Indra did.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - November 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - November 11, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - November 18, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - November 23, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - November 25, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - November 28, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - November 30, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Indra - December 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Arbiter - December 09, 2018, 05:09 PM