Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Her smile faltered at Minori’s words. 

’I wish this hadn't happened.’

“I wish I had not fallen in love with Kavik,” she said. “I wish I did not feel such anger towards Liri. But I cannot change that it happened, nor anything that happened afterwards. But I can choose what to do with my life now, and I choose not to drag the rest of the pack down with me.” Her words were sad, but determined. “I will go. I will not ask anyone to go with me. I want the Plateau to succeed. I do not hate Liri so much that I would wish true harm upon her. She and Kavik and I created this pack together—along with you and the other members. I hope it survives. And I think it is strong enough to do so with or without me.”

Grezig stepped back now. “I must go and think,” she said. “I’m sure you will hear from me soon.” With that, she turned and left, weaving between trees to go and find a place to be alone.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 06:49 PM