Neverwinter Forest if only the word madness would come and root back and grip on my breath
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Surprisingly, neither wolf seemed particularly upset with his presence there. A sideways shuffle to one side of him or another was hardly a bother, and it certainly didn't seem to deter them from their potential pursuit of the badger. A confidence booster then, he thought, for it was better to be met with questions and side-eyed glances than teeth out the gate. He smiled, a tight-lipped expression; very little consideration was needed as to whether or not he would help.

”For a cut of the spoils, most certainly,” he rejoined, letting his gaze travel the span between the pair. ”I'm sure the three of us could and should make easy work of a cantankerous badger.” Maybe if he felt generous enough, he'd tell them which bushes the grouse liked to hide in. But not the weasels—they ranked somewhere up there on the list with badgers as being less fair game.

He didn't wait to see if they would keep him around, and forged ahead.

”What was your plan then?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: if only the word madness would come and root back and grip on my breath - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 12:21 AM