Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Private 

He had followed her. His sister's leaving had caused something small to shatter within him, but he'd filled that void with the fighting for more land; and between the pack. Now, his mind had wandered and he needed something more. Wanted more. He didn't want to fight, didn't want to be kept quiet and subordinate through the demands of the hierarchy. No. He set out to find his sister, and to create himself a new life; before any hopes of being molded into something else vanished entirely. 

He'd traveled relentlessly in the last direction he'd followed @Grezig, and, if he knew her at all, she would've taken the most same route as he did. Direct, only skirting around the packs and worst of territories to make it in one piece. 

But now, he was at a loss. Sat by a steaming pool, warming his cold limbs for some time, for he was caught between two problems. In the East, lay a larger area of Grezig's scent, but it was stale and covered. In the west, however, her scent was stronger and carried to him upon the winds. His eyes watched the water, the last rays of sunlight lit his eyes in a brilliant hazle, but was only muted by the swathes of cloud that perpetually blanketed its rays. He would need to find somewhere for the winter, somewhere to stay. But he was so close. He could ( literally ) smell her.
But would it be the direction he took that determined his fate?

Sat in this most perplexing of problems, Derg thought whilst closely monitoring his surroundings, oft looking up to cast a gaze about. 

​​282 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM