Thunder Dome umbra
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
stigmata came to a stop, crown perking as he heard his name. with the wind out of his favor it was difficult for the wraith to determine by scent alone who or what was in his immediate vicinity, but in recalling the tender voice, paired with their relative proximity to the site of their introduction, he knew who had addressed him before spotting her. "lady ruenna, of blacktail deer plateau," the wolf purred, padding languidly around the boulder-face that separated them. 

he kept his distance; dull silver eyes gleaming in the purple twilight, as he observed the silhouette of a changed creature. where there had once been shyness and an inward set to her stance, there was now confidence, and a naturalness to her presence that would give any onlooker the impression that she belonged here. the new moons had done her well, and stigmata lifted his chin, slightly amused and almost proud to see her like this.

"i regret to inform you that bearclaw valley stands no longer," he said, without any particular sentiment. "i suppose that would make me stigmata of diaspora, instead," he added, meaning the faux title in a literal fashion, but finding that it had struck a chord with him; hitting his ears at a slant note that attracted him musically. as for him being this far north again? "i hope you mean that. because i intend to live here in your stomping grounds, as you would call them. i will make them my home, and perhaps a home for others loyal to me." he was unabashed with his goals, and didn't seem to have any doubts about its eventuality.

zoo, you saint ;-; thanks for rescuing this!
Messages In This Thread
umbra - by Stigmata - November 24, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 16, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 17, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 20, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 24, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 27, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - January 09, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 09:18 PM