Thunder Dome umbra
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
"flattery," the austere wolf scoffed, giving a dismissive jerk of his muzzle. "i am no flatterer, my lady. if you find yourself flattered by the things i say, then that is on you." he frowned, perhaps only to maintain a thin air of his typically gruff indifference, before turning from her slightly. he was a busy wolf, eager to be on his way, and he was sure this wouldn't be the last time he ran into ruenna redfern, of blacktail deer plateau - especially assuming they would be neighbors now. "i cannot stay to chat idly," he said with the breath of an unconscious sigh.

he was inwardly disappointed to depart from her a second time without the victory of having claimed her. but if proving his diligence to takiyok served as any indication for what patience could reward him with, then he was willing to run into this little grey adventuress for as many times as it took her to trust him. still, he couldn't leave without teasing her; or hovering over the buttons he knew not to press. "you are not mine yet, ruenna, but i feel our paths converging," he mused cryptically. "you will come to claim me one day, when you are ready - and then i will have you, along with your incomparable advice."

the would-be king smirked, taking up a quick westward trot to abandon her, much as she had done to him after their first encounter.

thank you for the thread, as usual <3
Messages In This Thread
umbra - by Stigmata - November 24, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 16, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 17, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 20, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 24, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 27, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - January 09, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 03:23 PM