Moonspear a revolution is one spin round
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He listened, and took note of the boundaries that Jarilo seemed to place for himself and his sister. At least he acknowledged the fact that winter was upon them rather than forging ahead on a fool's errand, however good natured it was. It was one less thing he felt the inclination to need to share, though even Dirge could have attested that the first sign of any of his siblings would have sent him headlong into the fray. No amount of levelheadedness could stop the matters of the heart, be it love or otherwise.

"The Redhawks seem a fair sort," he commented, thinking idly of Ceara. "I've had the fortune of meeting a couple of them, and they were decent enough. Eccentric, if nothing else," and here Tegan crossed memory thereafter. He doubted there would be any trouble from them, but the matter of packs hardly concerned Dirge. So long as tempers were even and distance kept, most packs seemed content to keep their teeth off of hides; oft it were both brave and brazen that felt their touch to begin with.

"I'd imagine you both know how to behave with company, should you cross it, so I'll spare you the lecture. Most of what is out there happens to be wilderness. Not unlike what you'll find here, but maybe not as condensed. It's easy to go days without seeing another wolf, let alone sussing out borders. If the weather holds, you won't have any trouble finding landmarks to bring you back here, but even this mountain disappears if the sky wishes it so." His head canted as he thought ahead, of what else he knew from his repertoire that could have been of some use. "Game shouldn't be too difficult to find either... stick to the water sources, there are plenty to find there. Don't squander an opportunity or waste what you've caught. And trust your senses—if it doesn't seem right, don't push your luck. Even a short trip can turn into a lengthy one if a situation were to change."
Messages In This Thread
a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 12, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 30, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - February 07, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - February 18, 2019, 10:46 PM