Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
All Welcome 
@Wintersbane Yes, he does have to be a dick today. He's got the dick-y mood. But they might end up frenemies? Who knows.

He prowled up to the woodland, snow blanketed the land and the stench of the borders was enticing. He didn't care much for what he ate, coyote in the way he scavenged; but not his actions.

He started to salivate, great globs of saliva ran from his maw and dampened his chest, hunger had been the bane of his current life and he urged to satisfy it in the easiest way possible. He looked for the dead.
Tail curled up high, the scent of pack reached him under the layers of decay. They may have left a rotting kill out. He would find it. He would eat it.

A soft snarl rippled from him, the trees scarred with wolf-marks and there was a scent; female. Another, old and sickly; she shouldn't be a match for him.
But as he neared, the scent of a great man hit him as hard that the man himself would; strong, young and fresh. His eyes cast about, looking to make off with what he could with the kill. 

Scraps of old feathers, fur and pelts were starting to litter the ground, the trees looming and stark against the white landscape. His muzzle wrinkled, his body forming a rigid stance as he showed what he expected here.
He expected to find one to match him -- one that would ignite the past life his blood roared to unleash upon this land -- but what the dumbass didn't know ( but his author did ) was that he was going to get hurt. 
And it wouldn't be pretty.

266 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM