Silverlight Terrace no, they won't be home tonight
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He did not find himself too concerned about his father's foe since the odds of running into her were probably awfully slim, but he felt better knowing they were both on the lookout--just in case. While he was not too keen on simply turning tail, he recognized the worth in it, especially since he didn't really aspire to have scars matching Charon's when he was so young still! He had plenty of time for that, and more worthy battles to earn them in. Yeah, you're probably right. Unless Dad really left her messed up, he smirked, trying to find some hope in it, but he wasn't about to go looking for any of it. Most of his training was just that: training, and nothing with serious hurt on the line. If she did that to him, I don't want to know what she'd do to the rest of us. I like my eyes, anyway. Both of them. Jarilo said, sighing softly.  Though I do doubt we'll even see her.. he supposed, continuing on with his easy trot.

He was pretty sure that was everything he had mainly on his mind to cover. Other than that, he was ready to explore and see new sights. Now they had just to get the distance beneath them and hope that everything went smoothly onward.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 06, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 11, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 18, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 27, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - January 06, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - January 06, 2019, 04:40 PM