Heron Lake Plateau Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers?
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Your eyes! she explained emphatically. You smell like your eyes. Okay, so it wouldn't make sense to him, based on her conversation with her father. Remembering this, she backtracked a bit and tried to explain as best as she could. I see smells, and you smell the same color as your eyes. That's never happened before! Granted, this probably wouldn't make a whole lot of sense even with the explanation, but she felt she had to give it a go. So far, Sequoia had not really been able to explain her perceptual phenomenon to anybody in a way that they really understood.

Remembering her manners, she straightened her posture and did what she should have done before any of what was probably nonsense to him. I'm Sequoia. I came here with Wildfire, Kiwi, and Buckshot. There, that was better, wasn't it?
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers? - by Sequoia - December 11, 2018, 10:35 AM