Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

He latched onto a shoulder and barreled them both against a wall, a guttural snarl ripped through his throat and chest as he clenched down tighter, starting to rip his head from side to side to make this bastard pay. Then, a flash of yellowed white in the darkness before pain sliced through his face, a shred down his cheek from ear to the bottom of his jawline. Fucking bastard.
Derg yanked back, letting go, with a roar of pain and anger. His legs wobbled and it stung like hell, worse than any other imaginable pain, but it was soon numbed. Maybe it wasn't as bad as it felt...
The barbarian latched back onto his prey, tighter and again slammed the creature against the wall whilst repeating the head-swiping action before he was again a subject to those teeth. This time was more serious for the creature had latched onto his neck.

Derg tried to retreat, a snarling, wild beast, with the deranged creature attached to his neck next to his ear. He pulled back, uncertain of the outcome of that action.

184 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM