Stone Circle a mhaighdean bhan uasal
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
oh whoops im sorry! My mistake, I will just move the previous one and edit it a little, if that is okay or if not just ignore it. And I'm sorry again

Vespera's attention was caught by the small white female beside Greyback, the two had locked gazes for a brief moment, and in those moments, she could understand the female's pain all too well, she looked a the scars and the emotion emitting from the female. This was something Vespera was all too familiar with, and she hated it. But her glance was soft towards the female, and in those moments, she felt like she understood, and memories of her past flooded her memory which was enough to change her tone. Vespera's eyebrows eye knitted but still confident, her smirk almost seemed to vanish as she slowly and swiftly turned her head toward the male. The female fixed her stance to be tall and intimidating, with her large paws planted firmly into the ground, as death seemed to hang in her gaze for she wanted to make it known to the male that she was not to be messed with. The female was a little caught off guard by his silky tone in his voice as he was trying to get under her skin in a creepy matter, but the female remained calm since this was nothing new to her. However, even though she could be considered an expert in this situation, the tone and gesture of the male made her uneasy, but she fought hard to not show that. Vespera's gaze was narrowed, her attitude had completely changed, for as the male spoke to her, she was beginning to find this situation less and less amusing. However she wanted to show the male that she was unbothered by his wordplay and tone, "I understand now, the fool on the hill that stands before me, a sorry sack of meat that wastes his time trying to chase after something he cannot touch. Oh please, I have danced with the devil before, and you must be as stupid as the rest of them to think that your mind games will work on me." The young female's tone was darker and usual and out of character since she would usually make a joke out of this, but this situation had completely turned the female to a much more poetic dialogue and her speech sounding of someone who was unimpressed yet with a defiant tone. She wanted to make it all clear to the male, but she had different tactics on how to get him, she would just have to play her cards right. But The young female rolled her eyes when the male Greyback told her to leave, she almost said that this was personal even if she didn't know these two. However the situation to her was as familiar as meeting an old friend, but she wasn't about to let this male get away with his actions, it may sound a bit selfish, but she really wanted to get back at the male for her own satisfaction for the mistreatments she had throughout her life.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Andraste - December 18, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Greyback - December 18, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Andraste - December 18, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Greyback - December 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Vespera - December 18, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Andraste - December 18, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Greyback - December 19, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: a mhaighdean bhan uasal - by Vespera - December 19, 2018, 09:04 AM