Dragoncrest Cliffs This bond we share, it's the most real thing to me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Hoping for a @Dio thread!   :D

Through the brief intervals of sleep since his mother's death, Dacio's dreams had been vivid enough to prevent him from resting for too long. Their content differed every time: from another invasion of countless Rusalka demons to Portia's murder by Sequoia, he often roused with a wild fear in the frantic thrum of his heart. Anxiety and exhaustion crept into the young Gona's bones and still he maintained distance from what was left of his family. While his physical wounds were healing well, Dacio could not say the same for his mental state.

He padded quietly through the foliage along the edge of Drageda's claim, refreshing the pack's scent markers here and there, and pale eyes scanned the forest for any sign of intrusion. The boy had slacked in his duties since the discovery of his dam's body on the beach, but he'd found some comfort in his lonely patrols in more recent days. There'd been a sense of routine to his trailing of the borders once before and, although Dacio was loathe to cast thoughts of his late mother aside, he longed for normality.

A soft pitter-patter on the canopy above alerted him to the beginnings of rainfall, and the young Drakru wolf acknowledged it with a mere flick of a lobe. He pressed on with a deep frown, trying to focus on the task he appointed himself, and slid alongside the tough tree bark to cock a hind limb and urinate on exposed roots.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
This bond we share, it's the most real thing to me. - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 11:38 AM