Lone Star Mountain my heart has sought a thing i cannot name
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
though his ears twitched faintly at the foreign language, he was able to let them pass him without seeming nonplussed. most wolves who spoke another tongue often used it to insult him, but that was not the vibe he was getting from this male's maudlin impression. he tipped his head as the wolf prattled on, concerned about more things than he seemed capable of fully puzzling through the at the moment. stigmata was patient, and could only hope the traveler would be whole again; else this would be a giant waste of his time.

"you will stay here, for now," he said in a way that wasn't to be questioned, or denied. to deny would be to offend. "i can help you clean yourself up, and i will bring you something to eat. the rest must come later." any questions? he looked at the bloodied male, prepared to leave him for a time so that he might better serve him.
Messages In This Thread
my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 29, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM