Hushed Willows oh lord, how it gets me down
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
okeanos materializes soon enough, coming and plopping himself down beside his father almost immediately. terance smiles, warmer than he had in a while, and pressed his nose to his son's cheek. he was grateful, in this moment, for the boy's warmness. it had not been so the last time he was here. 

ibis, however, was quiet. she stood and stared, appearing nervous, for some time. but she came, eventually, for a reason terance was unsure of -- she looked so uneasy, he was convinced she would run away from him if anything. he offered her a smile, his tail tapping against the earth. let her warm up to him again. "the day you were born," terance said to them then, eyes trailing up to the sky, "there was a constellation in the sky -- called gemini." 

terance himself was a taurus, and he wasn't that well versed in the actual meaning behind all that. he just knew about the stars and about the planets. "do you know about gemini?" he asked them.
Messages In This Thread
oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - December 29, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 09, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 11, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 15, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 10:46 PM