Lone Star Mountain cloud giant
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
my bad omg ;-;

though he partly acknowledged takiyok and thorn's inquiring shadows looming near, stigmata's focus seemed entirely transfixed on the overhang before them, and when vonn emerged from the dawn shade, he noticed the labored male start. stigmata looked slowly over his shoulder at takiyok, who had no such reaction, and then returned his swordsilver eyes towards the mountain guest. ah, a mistake in identity, he thought dolefully as the scarred tumbler explained his reaction.

the warhound was quiet as vonn regained his composure, and went on to assure the general that he would not be their burden much longer. "good," he agreed solemnly. "i was coming to inform you that my wolves would not longer be providing your meals." if he couldn't hunt for himself by now, then gods take him. especially since he did not intend to stay. "i also came to discuss your payment. my cohorts here - takiyok, and thorn," he motioned towards each over his shoulders as he mentioned them; "are our witnesses."

stigmata watched vonn carefully from behind lazily lidded eyes, leaving little room in his deadpan expression for misinterpretation. "i do not think i need to explain to you what it is exactly you owe me, but i am in no need of indentured servants," he huffed - never the kind to obstruct free will. not using any means less than death, that is. and if he was going to kill vonn, he would have done it when he had been most vulnerable, after the angel's fall. "and unless you intend to return every pound of flesh you have received or join us, then i ask only that you never set paw to these mountains again." because if he tried to linger about without paying up, then they'd have to take what they were owed. "your debt may also be forgiven if you sent our way an able body to replace the one you would deprive us of."
Messages In This Thread
cloud giant - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 01, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 18, 2019, 12:36 AM