The Sunspire the world was on fire
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
unlike most she-wolves stigmata had come to let himself near, his tolerance for ketzia's presence went far beyond mere physical attraction - though this, he felt, was certainly a looming and palpable presence - and regardless of season he would have seen her the same. because where others had consistently presented him with large cracks to fill, or impossibly steep walls he had to worm his way under or through, she provided him only with hoops and transfixing gaze that said impress me.

she was decorous and regal; a cautious speaker with vice-like certainty in all her manners. more than this she seemed to understand him - innately and truly. he had broken down once over trying to be appreciated, and since that single moment of raw, unbearable heartache, he wasn't even sure he cared that much about being understood anymore. it jaded him to many concepts, but mostly towards the topic of relationships and how close two wolves should be emotionally.

why another living being that kind of ammo?

a ghost of a smile twitched at the corners of his steel jaws, and he sighed. "i wish i could know of such things for certain, but i try not to presume my fortunes." he mused at length, turning his gaze on her once more - with eyes that, for once, were not prying or looking for secret or snare. he merely looked at her with enigmatic appreciation, quiet and content. "that being said - though i cannot see diaspora's future - i will strive to make it a place my children and their children's children will roam and claim for generations. maybe not always so rich and full as we are now, but here, diaspora will run eternal." even when it would just be his ghost, lonely and haunting these spires without rest, his legacy (even now) was already immortalized.
Messages In This Thread
the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 16, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Stigmata - January 18, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 20, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: the world was on fire - by Ketzia - January 22, 2019, 08:03 PM