Moonspear but i always roll out alive
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon listened as Arcturus brought forth a story about how he'd been looking for Yami, and he had had a fight with Revui. The father had never known about this, only remembered them being close together. Even when they had cornered Flicker, the Blackfeather Woods wolf, the two had worked together well. But perhaps it was only out of necessity then and no longer because they were close friends like they had been. It was hard to brush the image of Revui and Arcturus playing together always when they were little from his mind.

But in the case of the disappeared Revui it brought them little. Charon couldn't imagine that this was the cause for Revui's disappearance. After all, Arcturus mentioned this happened when they were looking for Yami when she first disappeared. It must've been a while ago. Thanks for telling me, son, Charon said with approval in his voice, no apparent judgement in his voice. These things happen sometimes. I'm sure when we find him back you two can make up. Brothers fight sometimes, but you're still brothers. Charon gave Arcturus a reassuring but firm, rough nudge to the shoulder as a 'chin up' gesture. Charon himself had never really had such trouble with his brothers -- not with Levi and Flóki, at least... Jorunn was another case -- but then they had never been as dominant as he. They'd let him play the role of big brother easily enough. Maybe that's why he and Jorunn'd clashed so.

Let's keep looking, he then suggested and Charon continued his way.

unless you have any more ideas of what they can do, maybe a fade?
Messages In This Thread
but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 09, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 12, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 15, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 27, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - February 01, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - February 02, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - February 03, 2019, 03:44 PM