Lost Creek Hollow Vivamus, moriendum est
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
I have a feeling that either because of the specifics of our characters or our writing styles, we do not have an easy time rpging together. I am sorry, if I make it difficult, and with me being a very busy person, I do not mind waiting for replies longer. :)

The deer struggled against the two wolves - Sarah felt her grip on it's muzzle loosening, as the animal shook it's head and one of the front hooves kicked her in the legs. She stiffled a pitiful whimper, renewed the grip on the prey's nose, pressing her jaws together as tightly as it was possible, while Treason worked on the animal's throat - from what Sarah could see out of the corner of her eye - the piebald female had managed to get a good hold there. 

She was not sure, how much time had passed, before the animal stopped to struggle eventually, light in it's eye grew dim and it rested it's head on the ground. Not quite dead yet - that much Sarah could tell - but not far from it either. She let go of it's muzzle and retreated a step or two to watch, how the deer's life left it's shell. And, when it finally did, she beckoned to Treason to help it to drag it on the coast nearest to them. It was the opposite one of the hollow, but it did not seem wise to move it there just yet. Besides - she was hungry and deserved a meal.
Messages In This Thread
Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - January 11, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - January 20, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 02, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 09, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 10, 2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 23, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 23, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Arbiter - February 25, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Vivamus, moriendum est - by Sarah - February 26, 2019, 07:02 AM