Wapun Meadow So you can survive when law is lawless
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
"Yes," Rue confirmed with a nod, "Kavik and Myrren and I are with Swiftcurrent Creek." Her expression clouded slightly. "We.. we are still looking for Liri." The words were a painful reminder of the friend-- and indeed, the home-- Rue had lost. She flicked her gaze to Takiyok. This woman too, had lost a home... and the more Rue thought about it, the more she realized that she really didn't need to know the details. If Takiyok was like Rue, she was sick of recounting her losses. 

"Actually..." Rue shook her head, brow slightly furrowed. "I don't have as many questions as I thought I did." The champagne lady swept her gaze out across their surroundings, and her amber eyes came to rest upon the elk herd. "Three hunters make for favorable odds," she pointed out, offering her assistance if the other two wished to bring down a meal. Honestly, she was hungry-- she had been reluctant to take from the Creek's caches, being so new to the pack. "For old times' sake?" she asked, amusement flickering in her expression as her gaze landed once more upon Corvus.
Messages In This Thread
So you can survive when law is lawless - by Takiyok - January 17, 2019, 03:10 AM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Corvus - January 17, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Takiyok - January 21, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Takiyok - January 30, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Ruenna - March 09, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: So you can survive when law is lawless - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 10:13 PM