Fox's Glade Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Some of the best posts I have read have been few sentences long - it's an art to write with few, but well-chosen words. And - short posts are easy on the eyes to those, who have to read them. I prefer them over "blankets of texts". :) In short - don't worry!

Sarah could sympathize with the white wolf - she too had lost track of her family and not knowing about their fate was the most difficult thing to live with every day. Part of the reason, why she had hard time recovering from the fire that had devoured her parents and her home. She was torn between the fervent hope that all of her siblings were alive and healthy, thriving somewhere else and accepting the fact that they had perished. There were days, when she believed one or the other and she knew not, which assumption was better. 

"I am sorry that I am not of any help," Sarah told the she-wolf and part of her felt sorry for herself that this was a problem her mind could not busy itself to keep the depression at bay.
Messages In This Thread
Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 25, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 26, 2019, 05:19 AM