Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
AW but maybe @Chusi ?

he had never stopped looking for wardruna.

the days had spanned into weeks, into months, and still imrathil kept a weather eye out for his friend - sometimes feeling hope to see a grey wolf, sometimes feeling solitude wrap around him. he had worried until his form was lean and his mind tired, for the winter's mounting cruelty was inescapable, and imrathil feared the worse.

he was lucky he had found cyclone -- or, cyclone had found him -- and as he prowled the wetlands in search of food, he wondered what might become of their small coterie. they were all relatively healthy - truth be told, he was the weakest link - but he was determined not to be dead weight as he scrounged for food in the lowlands.

this time of year most small prey animals were burrowed deep in the earth, protected from the cold -- but birds could not dig, and imrathil scouted for the familiar sound of woodgrouse or wood duck, his ears cupped attentively forward as the varied sounds of the wetlands rushed to meet him.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM