Witch's Marsh kiss your eyelids in the morning as you start to raise your head
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
’the god’s designated press secretary,’ hahaha, nice

Suddenly, everything in the world was right. It was almost as if Olive forgot that bad things could ever happen. I mean, in a universe where two siblings could be reunited on opposite ends of a continent, how could anything ever go wrong ever again? Here, she felt a little less a lone and a little more understood. There were so many different, so many new facets to life now. Almost immediately, everything became that much more interesting.

He did not turn down her offer, but Olive didn’t think that he would. It felt right that her brother would return home with her, and there she would feed his body and nurture his soul. It was clear that he was hurting without Calder — or became of Calder — and Olive wished to offer her brother that bit of respite that he so needed. It might be exactly why the gods led them right back into each other’s arms, driven right into the heart of her sanctuary.

Olive dropped her head and shook it, as if that might help her separate reality from fiction — but it was all reality.  
“Seabreeze will just adore you, I know it. I never thought this day would come… I never thought these two parts of my life would ever meet.” Of course, there was her budding romance with Delight to consider, but she would only deign to give her brother one big shock at a time. Olive threw her head back and almost clicked her heels together as she began to lead him towards the willows. It really wasn’t that far, just over the river and through the woods.  “Come this way, it’s not too far. It’s almost as if the gods delivered you right into the heart of Elysium. There could not be a more divine accident.”

As they walked together, Olive affectionately bumped her shoulder and hips against his, brushing their similar heathered pelt together. There were still so many things she wished to know about him and their years apart. What had he done; what had he seen?  “Oh, please brother, tell me of your travels. You have seen so much more of the world than I…” he voice trailed off, almost forlornly at the thought of how she had once been a scout and how much she missed constant travel — but her babies, and the Elysium, were worth it.  “But now, I get to share a little corner of my universe with you,” Olive capped on cheerfully, eyes wide with marvel.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread