Hushed Willows “my temper would perhaps be called resentful.”
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive was pleased with the sanctity of Elysium, for better or for worse. Nothing really happened, which was the exact culture that Olive had tried to build within Elysium’s willowed walls. Simple, smooth and sweet — calm, cool, and collected. The vicissitudes of life only brought despair and stress, so the woman tried to stay as far away from it as possible. The seclusion suited her, and hopefully, it suited her pack-fellows as well. 

Anything that happened near Elysium came to them, for they did not go out looking for it in any way. So, when a presence was made known at the borders, Olive made quick work of any distance that stood between them. Lily, of course, was already there — gravid as she was, she was still the most attentive of the lot — and Olive could smell the slight sweet scent of sickness upon her. With a nod and a grimace to her co-councilwoman, Olive turned her attentions towards the strange male and nodded to him too. She sat down, ready to observe this interaction.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: “my temper would perhaps be called resentful.” - by Olive - February 04, 2019, 02:46 PM