Cedar Sweep take my advice - i'm not using it
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
'It's like choosing a mate' made Charon feel a little less interested, because while he could definitely picture himself with a champion by his side, Charon also didn't like to choose his champions like he would choose a mate. Although Amekaze was strong and a champion of her own in many ways, Charon did not think it was quite the same. But as he listened further, he supposed that while he didn't think it was like choosing a mate, he understood where Sanguinus came from.

Charon glanced at the waning snow outside while he processed the information, then said: I know Moonspear's Alpha is looking for a strong champion. Feel free to drop by if you're interested. Charon didn't mention that he was that Alpha; honestly, he wasn't too sure why he ended up playing this game rather than just playing it straight. Looks like the snow's over, Charon said as he looked out of the log, then back at Sanguinus. He exited the log, stepping into the soft fresh snow, and glanced back at Sanguinus as he presumably also exited the log to continue his travels to the festival. Moonspear is a strong family pack with many warriors. I think it'd suit you. You can drop by the largest mountain on the ridge right here, and he gestured at the ridge just east of the tuktu hinterlands, Or maybe I'll see you at that festival. Whatever the case, Charon decided to leave it up to Sanguinus whether or not he'd do something with the words. He wanted a champion who would follow him because he wanted to, anyway, not because he was convinced with words.
Messages In This Thread
take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 05, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 08, 2019, 04:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 08, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 13, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 15, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 17, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 18, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 18, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 20, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 27, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - March 02, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - March 23, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:49 AM