Deepwood Weald If crazy equals genius, then I'm a fucking arsonist
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Very sorry for the wait!

He stared at the other Melonii, face expressionless for a few seconds before he raised an eyebrow. I've found that most accomplices-- he started, emphasizing the word the other man had used. --don't require introductions to fulfill their purpose, he finished. As for his name, his packamte was correct, the beast had suspected that he was a Melonii from the second he laid eyes on him; their features were just very distinctive, so distinctive that even amnesia couldn't keep him from noticing the similarities. Midar gave only a slight nod to show his agreement with the other man's assumption. He began walking again, resuming his patrol since they had gotten introductions out of the way. He glanced briefly over his shoulder, eyebrow raised again but this time in invitation. The other man could join him if he wished--or not; it mattered little to the beast who was content to continue his patrol alone if his sudden company declined.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: If crazy equals genius, then I'm a fucking arsonist - by Midar - March 21, 2019, 10:40 PM