Lost Creek Hollow Does your mother know that you're out?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
They didn't get far before he tried to broach the subject again, to which she made a point to ignore the question. Maybe it was rude. Certainly her mothers raised her better than that; Ibis imagined Lily rolling her eyes too, but did not engage regardless.

She tried to maneuver the conversation to something more palatable and said, You live in a forest like us -- um, like mom and Okeanos, it looked different, smelled different, but she would rather face the strange forest than deal with her feelings right now. Do you have a favorite place? I found one in the willows and it was secret, but then Eleuthera found me and I had to share it, the memory had been a negative one up till this point, and Ibis felt a pang of regret, missing the familiarity of her friend. She looked at her dad expectantly after that, finally giving him a moment to speak.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 11, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Does your mother know that you're out? - by Terance - March 15, 2019, 01:41 PM