Moonspear boss of me
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His glance darted between either of them, although torn between two vast extremes, he hovered over each for different reasons. Firebirds, Clover said, and well.. Jarilo had nothing remarkable to add but everything to note instead. Hydra seemed to take it for what it was worth without any outward disagreement, and not one to miss the little glances she sent his way, he nodded subtly to them--even if he may not know her full meanings. He had a good idea of it, he thought. He hoped.

Before his older sister could leave the scene entirely, he tried to beam her with all of the thankfulness he could as quietly as possible. He did plan to see her later at some point, most likely, so they could.. maybe talk about it then. Not that he was really keen to do anything, or have there be a conversation on the matter because there wasn't really a matter at all.. but he would see what happened. He needed time and as Hydra was on her way, he could finally have that and give the silvery Firebird all of his attention. You'll see, he grinned, all pleased. Follow me, he chimed as he spun off into a few bounding strides away.

Eventually he settled it down to a jog and skimmed them just along their bordering forests; he planned to veer in more when he reached a small creek. But, until then, he had a little ground to cover and wanted to ensure she kept stride with him. How has it been? With the Firebirds and all that too? he attempted, aiming for his best guess at conversational.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
boss of me - by Clover - March 14, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - March 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 22, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - April 14, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - May 09, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - May 13, 2019, 12:26 AM