Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She was real.

She was actually real.

Aningan rested his head against her, faced pressed into her scruff; he had missed his dear little sister, one of the few that had ever accepted him. He wanted to remain as close to her as possible, he didn’t want to ever let her go—not again, not when they were together again, in spite of the odds. “I missed you so much,” he said again, voice strained. For so long they had been separated, he hadn’t been able to see her grow or wrestle and explore with her. He hadn’t been able to grow alongside her, not truly.

With finding her, however, came news that he, otherwise, would never have heard of. “They were gone?” he repeated, though with the hint of a question. Where had they gone? Rather… did he actually even want to know? No one had searched for him—no one had even acknowledged him when he was there and present, he’d simply become the son that wasn’t meant to be. Taken away to the north and then distanced from the lot of them, as if he wasn’t one of them—but, perhaps, he wasn’t. Maybe he had never been.

“I haven’t seen Sos,” he answered honestly, focusing back on her. “Or any of them. When I left… even before I left, I had not seen any of them for a long time.” Being away from the others was something that he’d gotten used to, though he did miss his brother. “You’re the only one… the only one I’ve found and met again.” He closed his eyes as he pressed his face further into her fur. “I’m happy to have found you.” And he didn’t want to leave her again. Not ever.

Aningan stayed like that, there with her, for as long as time allowed. And when it came time to part ways, to complete the tasks that each must do there on the coast, he was loath to leave her. It was with reluctance that he finally did part ways, leaving with her the promise that they would be together again come the next morning.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Aningan - April 07, 2019, 11:41 PM